About Naomi Arnold
Naomi Arnold is an award-winning life + business coach, mentor and trainer with a background in psychology, health, business and human rights.
She is passionate about supporting coaches, helping professionals and digital entrepreneurs with ditching the hustle and building successful and inclusive feminist businesses in an impactful and sustainable way.
Naomi co-founded the Feminist Coach Academy, Feminist Coach Theory (see definition below) and Gentle Business Mastermind. She has a Bachelor of Psychology with Honours, a certified life coaching qualification, and is currently completing a Master of Human Rights.
Naomi has been featured in copious print, radio and digital media sources where she has been referred to as a “local identity”, “shining light”, “megastar”, “gentle powerhouse” and “international coach of the year.”
She loves supporting her clients in bringing to life the dreams they have for themselves, their businesses, their loved ones and the world at large – and would be honoured to support you in doing the same.
Feminist Coach Theory…
“Feminist Coach Theory is an integrative approach to coaching that combines the practice of coaching with feminist philosophies and social justice teachings. Feminist Coach Theory adopts a critique of patriarchy, systems of oppressions and power to question the different ways we’ve been socialised and oppressed (based on gender, race, sexuality, class, ability etc) and how this shows up for the coach and client in their lives, goals, and relationships with self, other and each other. It employs an examination of the dynamic between self-awareness and social awareness to interrupt dominant ways of thinking and acting, access our inner and outer liberation, expand possibilities and options, identify possible strategies and solutions, and ultimately create new ways of thinking, being and acting within ourselves, with each other and in the world.”
– Authored by Naomi Arnold + Cameron Airen. Learn more via our Feminist Coach Academy.
Naomi’s professional background + experience…
Qualifications + Experience
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honours
- Master of Human Rights (currently undertaking)
- Life coaching course and certification
- Business coach trainer
- Certified as a B-Corporation – meaning Naomi’s business has been assessed against rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency to demonstrate she is using the power of business for social good
- Multiple business, marketing and social justice programs (completed)
- Worked for the Australian Government for 8 years in mental health and healthy lifestyle areas
- Worked as an intern psychologist for an occupational rehabilitation firm
- Coached 100s of clients with glowing reviews and results
Awards + Accolades
- International Coach of the Year – most outstanding certified life coach with a thriving business, growing profile and leadership role in the industry (winner)
- Best Sites for Solopreneurs (winner)
- AusMumpreneur Award (finalist in 2017 + 2018)
- Regional Achievement & Community Awards (semi-finalist)
- Best Product / Book / Podcast of the Year (finalist)
- Telstra Business Award (nominee)
- Capricornia Business Award (finalist)
- National Business Brilliance Award (finalist)
- Named the first Engaging Women Ambassador For Good
- Featured in copious print, digital and radio media sources where she has been referred to as a ‘local identity’, ‘shining light’, ‘gentle powerhouse’ and ‘megastar’
- Awarded a government business entrepreneur grant
- Fostered successful word-of-mouth engagements for speaking, workshops and curriculum writing
Naomi is on a mission to…
Co-create a new industry standard for helping professionals where they are devoted to the praxis of inclusive feminism in their life, business and client practice in order to truly serve themselves, their clients and their society in more nuanced, whole, liberating and long-lasting ways.
Naomi wants to support these inclusive feminist leaders in building their successful businesses. Her hope is that they will co-create the actualisation of more just, liberating and joyful visions for themselves and those within their sphere of influence, rippling through to current and future generations.
How to work with Naomi…
I can’t believe how much I’ve changed and how much clearer and content I am since working with Naomi. I feel the best I’ve ever felt in a very long time. My husband even said I’m the best I’ve ever been since he met me – 15 years ago! I could speak for hours to anyone who would listen about how coaching with Naomi was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
I can’t believe the amount of progress I made and what I accomplished while working with Naomi. She kepy me moving forward with kindness and encouragement. I would definitely recommend Naomi – she is a wealth of knowledge and worked with me in a way that helped me understand that others have been in my shoes and my goals ARE accomplishable.
Naomi helped me own what I want to be doing business wise + break down what seemed like a massive endeavor into bit size, actionable steps. I worked through a lot of fears with her and made the leap of owning my passion and putting it out there for the world to see. She helped give me clarity on things that were keeping me stuck and finally got me taking real ACTION.
Naomi helped me become more self aware and clear mental clatter. Since working with her, my dreams and aspirations have changed – I want and feel I can achieve more things! I’ve achieved a greater appreciation for life and all I can offer and gain. I have achieved dreams!!! I needed help to decode my life and I couldn’t have come across a better human to coach me.
While working with Naomi, I gained a trusted advisor and ally in my business journey. I highly recommend coaching with Naomi to anyone who is looking to make changes in their life, but need guidance and gentle accountability. Through working with her, I was able to dream and achieve more than I realised was possible.
Naomi is a GENTLE POWERHOUSE. Sounds like an oxymoron. She has a sensitivity for people, struggles, joys, inner and outer work. She invites her clients to engage in bold, purposeful and inspired action – and to keep at it. I would without hesitation recommend that people work with Naomi.
Head on over to Naomi’s testimonials page to read many more glowing reviews from happy clients. >>>