Are you tired of team planning templates and frameworks that are:
- rigid and inflexible;
- do no genuinely involve the input of individual team members;
- do not consider or address known issues, blocks and concerns;
- do not make use of the strengths and uniqueness of team members and dynamics;
- focused on numbers alone and do not care for the humanness of team members;
- not holistic in terms of considering the needs and health of staff; and/or
- are completely tokenistic and quickly forgotten?
If so, the Becoming (A Successful Team) Plan Workbook could be for you. The 50+ page workbook leads teams through a comprehensive 8-step process (called the Becoming Framework) for creating and implementing a Team Success Plan that is designed and suited to your unique team context.
Get more details on this product here.