Are you wanting to create a life success plan that helps you:
- get clear on what you even mean by ‘success’ (rather than what you’ve been socialised to believe ‘success’ means);
- imagine what life would look and feel like if you were living in alignment with your personal definition of success;
- identify and work through some of the issues, blocks and concerns you’ve experienced;
- identify your strengths and uniqueness and consider how you can make use of these in your life;
- determine how you can balance your dreams for self and your dreams for others, while taking care of yourself in the process;
- get clear on what your goals and priorities are for the year and quarter ahead; and
- consider what support and resources you might need to bring your version of ‘success’ to life?
If so, the Becoming (Success) Plan Workbook could be for you. The 50+ page workbook leads individuals through a comprehensive 8-step process (called the Becoming Framework) for creating and implementing a ‘success plan’ that is designed and suited to your unique context.
It also comes with the Dream For Others meditation to help you visualise what life would look and feel like when you connect with your dreams for self and dreams for others.
Read more about this product here.