Thank you for visiting my Media Kit page. On this page you will find my professional biography, high resolution photos, details on my qualifications and achievements, testimonials and more.
If you require anything else or wish to request and interview, please contact us at hello(at)naomiarnold(dot)com.
Naomi Arnold is an award-winning life + business coach, mentor and trainer with a background in psychology, health, business and human rights.
She is passionate about supporting coaches, helping professionals and digital entrepreneurs with ditching the hustle and building successful and inclusive feminist businesses in an impactful and sustainable way.
Naomi co-founded the Feminist Coach Academy, Feminist Coach Theory and Gentle Business Mastermind. She has a Bachelor of Psychology with Honours, a certified life coaching qualification, and is currently completing a Master of Human Rights.
Naomi has been featured in copious print, radio and digital media sources where she has been referred to as a “local identity”, “shining light”, “megastar”, “gentle powerhouse” and “international coach of the year.”
Background + experience…
Qualifications + Experience
- Bachelor of Psychology with Honours
- Master of Human Rights (currently undertaking)
- Life coaching course and certification
- Business coach trainer
- Certified as a B-Corporation – meaning her business has been assessed against rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency to demonstrate she’s using the power of business for social good
- Multiple business, marketing and social justice programs (completed)
- Worked for the Australian Government for 8 years in mental health and healthy lifestyle areas
- Worked as an intern psychologist for an occupational rehabilitation firm
- Coached 100s of clients with glowing reviews and results
Awards + Accolades
- International Coach of the Year – most outstanding certified life coach with a thriving business, growing profile and leadership role in the industry (winner)
- Best Sites for Solopreneurs (winner)
- AusMumpreneur Award (finalist in 2017 + 2018)
- Regional Achievement & Community Awards (semi-finalist)
- Best Product / Book / Podcast of the Year (finalist)
- Telstra Business Award (nominee)
- Capricornia Business Award (finalist)
- National Business Brilliance Award (finalist)
- Named the first Engaging Women Ambassador For Good
- Featured in copious print, digital and radio media sources where she’s been referred to as a ‘local identity’, ‘shining light’, ‘gentle powerhouse’ and ‘megastar’
- Awarded a government business entrepreneur grant
- Fostered successful word-of-mouth engagements for speaking, workshops and curriculum writing
While working with Naomi, I gained a trusted advisor and ally in my business journey. I highly recommend coaching with Naomi to anyone who is looking to make changes in their life, but need guidance and gentle accountability. Through working with her, I was able to dream and achieve more than I realised was possible.
Naomi helped me truly own what I want to be doing business wise and break down what seemed like a massive endeavor into bit size, actionable steps. I worked through a lot of fears with her and made the leap of owning my passion and putting it out there for the world to see. She helped give me clarity on things that were keeping me stuck and finally got me taking real ACTION.
I can’t believe how much I’ve changed and how much clearer and content I am since working with Naomi. I feel the best I’ve ever felt in a very long time. My husband even said I’m the best I’ve ever been since he met me – 15 years ago! I could speak for hours to anyone who would listen about how coaching with Naomi was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
As featured in
- Inspired Coach magazine
International Coach of the Year.
- Multiple Capricorn Coast Morning Bulletin newspaper articles
Business woman working for change, Women unite for families, & Dreams worth fighting for
- Multiple Capricorn Coast Mirror newspaper articles
‘Naomi finds her purpose’ and Women learn to be leaders.
- CQ University Australia
International Coach of the Year award.
- The Coaching Institute
Must read articles for anyone doing life coaching research.
- Cleo magazine
Be your own cheerleader.
- Nature & Health magazine
21 ways to get back to nature – top tips from green living experts on how to bring the outside in.
- Inspired Coach magazine
How to help your clients identify their Personal Psychological Resources.
- Beautiful You Coaching Academy e-book
7 first year coaches share their business success stories.
- Elephant Journal
7 ways to look after yourself during a life crisis.
- Chantal Roelofs Coaching & Consulting
Do I need a psychologist or a life coach?
- One Woman Shop
100 best sites for soloproneurs.
I can’t believe the amount of progress I made and what I accomplished while working with Naomi. She kepy me moving forward with kindness and encouragement. I would definitely recommend Naomi – she is a wealth of knowledge and worked with me in a way that helped me understand that others have been in my shoes and my goals ARE accomplishable.
Naomi helped me become more self aware and clear mental clatter. Since working with her, my dreams and aspirations have changed – I want and feel I can achieve more things! I’ve achieved a greater appreciation for life and all I can offer and gain. I have achieved dreams!!! I needed help to decode my life and I couldn’t have come across a better human to coach me.
Naomi is an absolutely amazing + inspiring woman. She was a guiding force in helping move forward + get direction on the path I wanted to take in my personal + professional life. Not only supporting me in finding answers but also giving me the strength + courage to go after my dreams and achieve them. She stretched me far beyond what I could’ve imagined and laughed during the entire process. She exceeded all expectations I had of what a coach would or could be. I can’t thank her enough.
Naomi is all heart. Her incredible experience, knowledge, enthusiasm + ability to listen was a formidable combination that made me feel empowered and like I could truly make my dreams a reality. This woman is the real deal, and I would recommend her time and time again to anyone launching a heart-centred online business
While working with Naomi, I went from feeling overwhelmed and stuck with all there was to do, to feeling comfortable, happy and content with my business and forward plan. I saw my confidence grow and self-doubt diminish. I would absolutely 100% recommend coaching with Naomi! She is a SHINING LIGHT for so many of us.
Naomi is a GENTLE POWERHOUSE. Sounds like an oxymoron. She has a sensitivity for people, struggles, joys, inner and outer work. She invites her clients to engage in bold, purposeful and inspired action – and to keep at it. I would without hesitation recommend that people work with Naomi.