Introducing Ula Majweski
Ula Majewski is the Campaign Lead for Oxfam Australia’s food, climate and land justice work. For the past decade or so, she has worked as an advocate, campaigner, researcher and communicator within the environmental and international development sectors in Australia, Indonesia and the Pacific. I was over the moon excited to have an opportunity to chat with her about the wonderful work that Oxfam is doing and what we can do to help her and them on progressing social change and important issues.
Learn about (and relevant time stamps):
- 1.53 What is Oxfam?
- 4.06 Working in advocacy
- 7.12 Food and climate justice
- 10.34 Environmentalism in small communities
- 12.54 How we can help
- 13.20 Acting collectively
- 18.46 Critical thinking
- 20.36 Using a platform for good
- 24.50 Helping on a budget
- 27.02 Staying on top of current affairs
- 31.02 Inspirational people
- 35.35 Finding balance
- 39.08 What’s next for Oxfam
Connect with Ula Majewski, Oxfam and access their resources:
- Oxfam Australia website.
- Check out the Get Involved page on the Oxfam Australia website.
- Join the Oxfam Australia Facebook blogging community.
- Connect with Oxfam Australia on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Connect with Ula Majewski on Twitter.
Enjoyed this episode? Take action:
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Dream For Others podcast. If you enjoyed the episode, I’d absolutely love if you’d:
- Share it on social media and/or with your friends.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Youtube.
- Check out the Dream For Others meditation to find clarity and direction on your dreams for self AND for others.