Introducing Sharyn Holmes
Sharyn Holmes’s work dives deep into social justice and personal sovereignty. She disrupts spiritual and entrepreneurial spaces with her #dearselfstyledguru letters calling out for better representation of diversity.
She has compiled the Reading and Resources for Activists list, an essential resource of social justice writings, tools, education and programs and she teaches women and girls gutsy leadership, the magic of creativity, to trust their intuition, speak their truth and to be the leaders of their own lives.
Sharyn has a wealth of knowledge and learning gained from trauma, transition and personal transformation. She is a gutsy leader, artist, speaker, teacher, sacred activist and writer.
Learn about (and relevant time stamps):
- 2.47 The story of Gutsy Girl
- 5.08 Putting a timeline on your goals
- 6.12 Creating women’s circles in Brisbane
- 7.16 Learning to mentor teen girls
- 8.02 Working with affirmations
- 10.54 Art for activism
- 13.12 Working with spirituality
- 15.16 Finding the priestess within us all
- 16.17 Mixing spirituality with social justice
- 18.31 Profiting from cultural appropriation
- 21.01 What does being a Gutsy Leader look like?
- 22.20 Guideposts for leadership
- 29.05 Don’t be frightened to connect with people online
- 30.46 A small message can make a large difference
- 33.45 Dealing with online abuse
- 36.17 The persecution of the Roma People
- 40.36 How to recentre yourself after dealing with online trouble
- 47.04 Learning to hear what your body needs
- 52.18 Tuning into your body’s cycle
- 57.50 Supporting Sharyn’s next steps
Connect with Sharyn
- Connect with Sharyn on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Visit Sharyn’s website
- Join Sharyn’s Exclusive Community on Patreon
Links and Resources
Enjoyed this episode? Take action:
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Dream For Others podcast. If you enjoyed the episode, I’d absolutely love if you’d:
- Share it on social media and/or with your friends.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Youtube.
- Check out the Dream For Others meditation to find clarity and direction on your dreams for self AND for others.