Introducing Natalie MacNeil
Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, bestselling author, and founder of She Takes on the World. She Takes on the World appeared on the Forbes list, “Top 100 Websites for Entrepreneurs” and on the ForbesWoman list of “Top 10 Sites for Entrepreneurial Women.” Right now Natalie is fiercely focused on She Takes on the World‘s flagship business incubator, The Conquer Club, a 12-month immersive experience that connects ambitious entrepreneurs to a team of powerhouse mentors.
I personally have been following Natalie’s work very closely since launching my own business in 2014. She offers so much wisdom, insight and generosity to entrepreneurs. I use her Soul Seconds website most nights to go to sleep and I love her book The Conquer Kit so much that I gift it to all of my business coaching clients. Natalie also does a lot of philanthropy and giving back through her work, so I really enjoyed hearing what she had to say on how we could use entrepreneurship to give back and make a difference.
Learn about (and relevant time stamps):
- 2.06 Introducing Natalie
- 4.00 Where Natalie’s entrepreneurial spirit started
- 5.38 Philanthropy and giving back
- 9.31 Listening to the little signs
- 12.05 Encouraging kids into entrepreneurship
- 15.34 The experience of failing
- 18.44 Success not happening overnight
- 23.30 The fuel to keep working
- 24.45 Finding your passion
- 27.43 Remembering your intention
- 29.42 Celebrating the wins along the way
- 32.06 Taking opportunities to help others
- 36.12 Living intentionally
- 37.48 Retreat not always meaning defeat
- 39.36 Giving back through the business
- 40.15 Giving to something you’re passionate about
- 43.20 How to give back without money
- 44.25 Doing you research into the charities or organisations
- 49.55 Microloans
- 51.52 Natalie’s causes
- 53.42 Creating a fund
- 59.01 Natalie’s new book
- 1.03.15 Natalie’s million mark mentoring chats
Links and Resources:
Connect with Natalie and check out The Conquer Club:
- She Takes On The World website.
- The Conquer Club 2 Week Business Accelerator website.
- The Conquer Club information registration website.
- Buy the Conquer Kit book here.
- Pre order Natalie’s new book Conquer Your Year here.
- Soul Seconds website.
- Connect with Natalie on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Enjoyed this episode? Take action:
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Dream For Others podcast. If you enjoyed the episode, I’d absolutely love if you’d:
- Share it on social media and/or with your friends.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Youtube.
- Check out the Dream For Others meditation to find clarity and direction on your dreams for self AND for others.
Note: I am such a huge fan of Natalie’s work that I have become an affiliate to her programs and books. This means if you sign up to her The Conquer Club or buy a copy of her book using links on this page, I may receive a commission.