Become a Beautiful You Life Coach
Have you been thinking about studying to become a certified life coach?
If so, I highly recommend training through the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy.
On this page I share my experience in becoming a certified Beautiful You life coach and undertaking their training.
I also share my Feminist Coach affiliate bonus package for those who sign up to the Beautiful You Life Coach Course.
What is the Beautiful You Life Coach course?
The Beautiful You Coaching Academy says that the course is for “people who want to make a difference, see others grow and shine, work with people they love and feel connected to – and yes – create their own business and a life they love.”
The Academy was founded by certified coach and clinical counsellor Julie Parker. The six month online program not only teaches you how to become a heart-centred and skilled life coach, but also how to build a business you love.
Learn more about the Beautiful You life coach course and specific modules here.
My personal story
In 2014, I became a certified Beautiful You life coach. I remember how excited but terrified I was when I first enrolled in the Beautiful You Coaching Academy. It was a big commitment – financially and in myself, my schedule, and my intuition too.
At the time, I was working for the Australian Government and couldn’t decide between a career path in psychology, counselling or academia. I never once thought I would pursue a career as a life coach.
One morning whilst on maternity leave and researching course options, I stumbled across the pink Beautiful You life coach website. It was so different to anything I had ever seen before. It wasn’t dry or clinical. It had heart. Personality. It made me feel how I wanted my future clients to feel.
My government and academic biased brain told me to get the Master of Psychology, as nobody would take a ‘Beautiful You life coach’ seriously. But my heart had fallen in love.
Something about the Beautiful You life coach course, and the people who created it, felt right. So I decided to take what at the time felt like a risk. I would listen to my heart. A certified Beautiful You life coach I would become.
Fast forward to the end of the six month course…
I had quit my Australian Government job. I had launched my beautiful website. I was blogging regularly and being featured on external websites and media. I had paying clients. I felt like I was living ‘on purpose’. And for the first time in a long time, I felt clear about how I could be of use to others in a career I loved.
Now, I have even won International Coach of the Year and have been named as a finalist in countless awards. I’ve been featured in copious media, been referred to as a ‘local identity’, ‘gentle powerhouse’ and ‘megastar’ – and have even been featured on the cover of inspired COACH magazine. I have also coached 100s of clients with glowing reviews and results – and am still ABSOLUTELY LOVING this work today.
Why did I love the Beautiful You Life Coach course?
There are so many reasons why I loved the Beautiful You life coach course, but I will restrain myself and only share the below handful.
- I was taught how to coach clients through an impactful coaching series. This included receiving ‘scripts’ and templates to help get started with clients.
- I was taught how to establish an online life coaching business. Module topics included: writing website content, social media, getting testimonials, list building, branding, and public speaking. This helped me gets started in the world of business and coaching.
- I was given opportunities to practice coaching my peers in a way that felt ‘safe’ before leaping out into ‘real world’ coaching. As a result, I felt comfortable coaching ‘pro bono’ clients and even engaged my first paying client before finishing the course.
- I met some wonderful coaches who have become cherished friends and have found myself collaborating with a number of them in programs too.
- The Beautiful You team were great! The CEO Julie Parker is magnetic. Her energy and insight during the program was inspiring, insightful and informative.
- I learned so much about myself personally and professionally. I found clarity on what I wanted to do with my life and business. And I suddenly knew that my big dreams were not only possible, but would become a reality.
- I was able to become a certified Beautiful You Life Coach and have my profile listed on the Beautiful You Coaching Academy website. The procurement of clients through this website traffic led to me recouping my financial investment in the course.
Want to ask me more about the course?
I offer free 30 minute teleconference or videoconference calls for those who are thinking about signing up for the Beautiful You Life Coach Course through my referral link.
On these calls, we can talk about your hopes and aspirations, and I can answer any questions you might have about my experience of the course and/or my affiliate bonus options.
I love meeting potential Beautiful You coaches and it would be a real treat to chat with you!
My bonus affiliate package
If you choose to sign up to the Beautiful You Coaching Academy via my affiliate link, you will receive a free bonus package from me after the refund period for the program (see instructions on how to do this and other important details at the bottom of this page).
My free bonus includes access to three classes from the Feminist Coach Academy certification training that I co-founded with Cameron Airen. The three classes you will get access to may change from intake to intake but currently include:
- Feminist Coach Academy class taught by Desiree Adaway on coaching and the isms
- Feminist Coach Academy class taught by Cameron Airen on gender, patriarchy and coaching
- Feminist Coach Academy class taught by Sharyn Holmes on privilege, harm and racial trauma awareness in client-practitioner relationships
Please note that these are private classes that are usually only made available to trainees in the Feminist Coach Academy and will be shared with you for your viewing only.
- In order to receive the affiliate bonus offer on this page, you must enter MY NAME ( please include my first and last, Naomi Arnold) in the CODE field of the order page and they will then attribute your registration to me. If you do not add my name into the CODE field, the Beautiful You team will be unable to identify that you have enrolled through me, and you will miss out on my bonuses.
- If you enter my name in any other area than the one instructed, (which is the code field at your enrolment stage – please see graphic below), or not at all at the exact time of your enrolment, you will not be able to receive my affiliate offerings. This is not something that can be amended at a later time and so please be careful at your sign up stage to do this as I want to be able to support you on your coaching journey!
- You will not receive your bonus until after the refund period has lapsed for the course. When I have received notification that you are still enrolled in the course beyond the refund period, I will email you about receiving your bonus.
- When you enter my name into the CODE field of the order page, I will likely receive a commission following the refund period. This is how I can afford to offer this affiliate bonus – essentially the Beautiful You Coaching Academy will pay me to give them too you!
- If you have any questions about my affiliate package or experience with the Beautiful You life coach course please email my team and I at hello(at)naomiarnold(dot)com. Alternatively, you can book a free chat to discuss my experience with BYCA, ask any questions, and talk about my affiliate package options with me via videoconference here.