SUMMARY OF EPISODE
In this episode, Cam explores how you can use your feminist values in your business. There isn’t just one way of being a feminist, having a business or having a feminist business by integrating feminist values into your business. Cam asks you a series of questions to help you begin to explore the concept and get clear on what your feminist values are, and what feels good for you in business.
- Feminist vs “feminine” value traits
- Moving away from gender binary language & thinking
- Acknowledging the wholeness of who we are
- Common Feminist Values
- Using entrepreneurship as part of redistributing wealth & power
- Curiosity as a value
- Making money
- Examples of Cam’s values
- Reflection questions and values exercise for you
If you enjoyed this episode, we invite you to share it on social media by tagging us at @FeministCoachAcademy #FeministCoachAcademy. We have included some images below that you are welcome to use also. We would also deeply appreciate if you would take the time to leave us a positive review on your podcast platform of choice. Let’s keep this important conversation going!