WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What types of support we each have in our business
- Where we choose to invest financially in support
- Alternative ways have we gotten support (when funds are low)
- How our personality impacts the type of support we need – including examples of how Nic, Mandy & Nai are different here
- How we hold ourselves gently accountable
- How we are discerning in seeking business support from family and personal relationships
- How the Gentle Business Mastermind is a support for us and others too
RESOURCES + LINKS REFERENCED
- Gretchen Rubin’s quiz
- Free Virtual Retreat with Nic, Mandy and Nai
- Free 5 Day #MyGentleBiz Challenge
- Join the Gentle Business Mastermind – doors are open!
Learn more about ditching the hustle and doing business gently…
If this conversation stirred up a desire in you to explore what doing business gently might mean to you, you can get direct support, guidance and tools in the Gentle Business Mastermind.
It’s an experience that support new entrepreneurs and existing business owners to grow their businesses gently, sustainably and consciously. Along the way you’ll meet an incredible community of guest mentors and other gentle business masterminds from around the globe who you can get support from and offers support in return, while you explore growing your own business in alignment with your heart, vision, values and energy.
Registration for the gentle business mastermind is open in Feb-March 2020. You can find out more about it at gentlebusinessmastermind.com where you can also download the free ‘Grow your Business the Gentle Way’ ebook. It’s full of inspiring tips and prompts to help you do business gently in your own way.
WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW
After listening to this episode, we would love to know what was your biggest ah hah moment or takeaway from listening to the episode? Pop you’re response in the comments below – or share them on social media by tagging us @amandarootsey @naomilarnold @nicolanewman_ with the hashtag #DitchTheHustlePodcast.
Let’s keep this important conversation going and learn from one another as we do! Here’s to choosing your own adventure and ditching the hustle together.
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SHARE WIDE + FAR:
Pin to Pinterest…