Welcome to the first episode of the Ditch the Hustle podcast. In this episode we (Amanda, Nicola and Naomi) introduce ourselves a little bit and explore what ditching the hustle actually means.
What does ‘ditch the hustle’ look and feel like to you? It’s a big question, and the answer is different for each person.
It also changes over time. In this episode we explore how our businesses have personally evolved over the years and how the ways we ditch the hustle have changed along with that.
We hope you enjoy it.
WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What ditching the hustle means to each of us
- How ditching the hustle changes depending on the season of our business
- Running a business on a sailboat and running a business with kids
- How to get clear on what is working and what is not working in terms of gentle business
- How things shift, change and evolve in our business and life
- The important role of community in ditching the hustle
- The importance of filling your own well of inspiration and how to do this
- Ditching the hustle when moving from a structured government/corporate role to self-employment
- Being self-disciplined and ambitious about ditching the hustle and being gentle in our businesses
RESOURCES + LINKS REFERENCED:
If this conversation stirred up a desire in you to explore what doing business gently might mean to you, you can get direct support, guidance and tools in the Gentle Business Mastermind.
It’s an experience that support new entrepreneurs and existing business owners to grow their businesses gently, sustainably and consciously. Along the way you’ll meet an incredible community of guest mentors and other gentle business masterminds from around the globe who you can get support from and offers support in return, while you explore growing your own business in alignment with your heart, vision, values and energy.
Registration for the gentle business mastermind is open in Feb-March 2020. You can find out more about it at gentlebusinessmastermind.com where you can also download the free ‘Grow your Business the Gentle Way’ ebook. It’s full of inspiring tips and prompts to help you do business gently in your own way.
WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW
After listening to this episode, we would love to know what ditching the hustle looks and feels like for you – and whether this has evolved over time? Pop you’re response in the comments below – or share them on social media by tagging us @NaomiLArnold @AmandaRootsey @NicolaNewman_ #DitchTheHustlePodcast.
Let’s keep this important conversation going and learn from one another as we do! Here’s to choosing your own adventure and ditching the hustle together.
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SHARE WIDE + FAR:
Pin to Pinterest…