In this episode, Naomi discusses an article she read about softly spoken managers.
She shares stories of how she discovered that being softly spoken can be a strength – after years of holding herself back thinking it was a weakness.
After listening to this episode, please share in the comments below or on social media one thing that you can do this week to feel more empowered as a softly spoken person OR to support a softly spoken person who you admire.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Whether a soft-spoken person can be a great manager, public speaker, life coach or business coach, teacher, successful entrepreneur and leader.
- How being softly spoken can be a positive trait and a strength.
- How someone can be softly-spoken and energising, motivating, and inspiring.
- How one can be softly spoken AND confident and direct.
RESOURCES & LINKS REFERENCED:
- Softly Spoken Managers: A Blend of Communication Styles
- Gentle Business Mastermind
- Monash University Human Rights Conference
- MP Anne Aly’s speech at the Human Rights Conference
- Stan Grant’s speech at the Human Rights Conference
- Mariam Veiszadeh’s speech at the Human Rights Conference
- Geraldine Barckworth
- Meryl Streep’s speech
PREFER TO READ? SEE THE FULL TRANSCRIPT:
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE? PLEASE SHARE WIDE + FAR:
Pin to Pinterest…