The story behind the rebrand
It’s time for me to fully step out of the shadows, wave, and proudly be me.
Launching my business and website ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ in late 2014 was a big step for me. After years of experiencing analysis paralysis, I suddenly felt deep in my bones like I was opening the door to a path that felt right for me.
I didn’t have all the answers, but I trusted that was okay – I was taking inspired action based on what I did know. I knew that I wanted to help people to live healthy, happy and purposeful lives. I knew that I had qualifications and experience in psychology, health and coaching – and that I could use these to help people in some way. I was passionate about everyone being unique and that discovering this uniqueness was a key element to them living a fulfilled life. I knew enough about what I wanted and my capabilities to start doing something now rather than waiting for all the pieces of the puzzle to fall into place.
Even back then, a big part of me suspected that I wouldn’t be ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ forever. I remember the indecisiveness I felt around buying the domain name. I originally wanted to buy www.naomiarnold.com but was unable to afford the $700 US fee at the time. I remember registering my business name as ‘Naomi Arnold’ as opposed to ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ and including my name in my logo for this reason – I had an inkling that my brand was going to evolve and change as I did.
I remember also hesitating from buying ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ because I felt like the ‘purposeful’ part of my focus was missing from my business name. But I couldn’t heartstorm a name that felt more aligned and wasn’t already taken – or shake the feeling that someday I’d rebrand under my own name anyway.
Knowing that the only way for me to overcome analysis paralysis was to take action I went with ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ and trusted the rest would fall into place if and when it was meant to.
As my business grew, I became more experienced, my passions intensified, and I became more confident about sharing my voice – I started to experience big moments of clarity and shifts in my writing and business. Although I continued to help clients transform their health and wellness, I found myself loving the work I was doing around life passion and purpose more. I also found myself craving to talk about topics that in private were very important to me, but in public I’d been to afraid to speak about – advocacy work, feminism, inequality, social good, politics, culture, religion and more. I found myself getting bored of writing and working in the health and wellness field alone. The itch started to become to loud to ignore.
As I became more aware of this and took slow steps to move toward my vision as the fog started to lift, my business began to evolve in big ways. More people came to me wanting help with launching or amplifying their businesses, pursuing passion projects, or finding their purpose. Less people came to me wanting to overcome body image and weight struggles. As my clientele shifted and my confidence continued to grow in these areas, I gradually updated my content at ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ and began to write and play more with topics that truly excited me. I 100% knew in mid 2015 that ‘Project Healthy Happy Me’ no longer reflected who I was or what I did. My brand needed to catch up with my public and professional ‘me’.
Today I am excited to announce that this new website feels like me. It feels like my online home has caught up with who I am, what I do, and where I want to be. I hope you love it as much as I do.
You’ll see there have been some big changes, not just in look and feel, but in other areas too.
1. Blog content
Regular readers of my blog may have noticed that I haven’t been writing about health and wellness related topics much anymore. This trend will continue on the new website. Moving forward, the blogging themes around here will be:
- Life Passion + Purpose
- World Changers + Social Good
- Business + Coaching
- Feminism + Feminine Power
- Wellness + Self Care
- Creativity + Play
- Spirituality + The Divine
- Self Development + Growth
Dr Geoff Arnold (aka my Dad) will continue to guest blog periodically underneath these themes.
2. Freebies Library
The popular award-nominated Freebies Library has been updated and now consists of over 40 free resources that will help you soar in your life and business. We will be continuing to add to this library and enhance it over time.
You can access the Freebies Library here.
3. My Shining Uniqueness Program
EDIT: This Program has currently closed, but enrolments will re-open soon. Sign up to my newsletter using the form below this box to ensure you hear more about it.
There is a new program that will help you identify your uniqueness. Each day over the program, you will receive a worksheet or activity that will help you learn more about how unique and special you are.
3. Podcast for world changers, crusaders and creatives
You may have noticed that there is also a page that mentions a new podcast coming soon. This podcast will bring you interviews with a range of big hearted and inspiring people about how they make a difference in the world and how you can too. Now that this new website is live, the podcast is my next mission – and I can’t wait to bring it to you.
5. Prizes, prizes, prizes
Yes, I’m still addicted to giving free gifts to my newsletter subscribers – I don’t think that will ever change! As part of the My Shining Uniqueness Program I will periodically check the hashtag #MyShiningUniqueness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and award prizes to someone who’s shared their progress and lessons there. I will do the same for those who share posts about the Freebies Library using the hashtag #FreebiesLibrary.
In celebration of the website launch, I will be giving away the below prizes as part of this.
As pictured above, prizes up for grabs will include:
- your choice of one of Sacred Self‘s Passion, Creativity, or Inspiration alchemical oils;
- a The Darling Tree ‘The Warrior Within’ print;
- a Lemon Canary Meditation ‘Lapis Lazuli’ Stone;
- a 1 year subscription to Dumbo Feather magazine;
- your choice of one of my fave books written by the world changers pictured (including Connie & Samuel Johnson, Waleed Aly, Rosie Batty, Nicholas D Kristof & Sheryl WuDunn, Tara Moss, + the Spotlight team); and
- a floating heart Violet Gray necklace.
All you have to do is share a post on social media about the Freebies Library or the My Shining Uniqueness Program, tag @NaomiLArnold and use the relevant hashtag/s #MyShiningUniqueness #FreebiesLibrary and I will be randomly choosing winners throughout the months ahead.
I can’t wait to see your posts!
And finally, some thank yous…
And to finish off this post, I’d like to thank those who contributed to the creation of this website:
- My husband Dusty at The Web Drifter who is responsible for building this website (and my previous website at Project Healthy Happy Me);
- Sarah from Boutiki Design who is the superstar behind the branding;
- My Mummy who helped me re-format all of the content on this website and rebranded over 40 resources for the Freebies Library – plus my Daddy who continues to regularly guest blog his wise words;
- Business Strategist and mentor Megan Dalla-Camina who has been behind me and beside me from this website’s conception. Her famous words ‘Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should’ will stay with me forever;
- Kinesiologist and naturopath Cassie Mendoza-Jones who assisted me more than once when I hit a snag in the process, helping me let go and push through true to me;
- Virtual Assistant and Convert Kit wizard Elizabeth Goddard who saved the day with my Mailchimp to Convertkit migration and set up;
- My Canberra bestie Kate (aka Batman) for being my ‘fresh eyes’ and looking over the website, as well as my other friends, peers and support network (I hope you know who you are) who have been there for me throughout this launch, especially in a particularly difficult moment that arose; and
- My incredible clients and newsletter subscribers who have flooded me with their support, testimonials and kind words for relevant parts of this website.
A million thank you’s to each and every one of you.
Let’s soar together,