Are you ready to soar in a values-based and purposeful business?
You are a big-hearted, socially conscious and mission-driven soul who has a deep desire to be of use to others through your business.
You want to create a values-based business that is not only successful and profitable, but makes a difference in some way.
You are looking for support and guidance from someone who has excelled in her field by working in alignment with her values and taking consistent inspired action.
- You want to use your business, passions and uniqueness to live and work in alignment with your values, speak up about issues and causes that matter to you, and contribute to progressing political or social change.
- You want to launch or amplify a heart-centred business or website that makes you feel on track to reaching your personal dreams and supporting the dreams of others.
- You want to set up systems, processes and plans that will enable you to consistently and confidently build momentum, growth and success in your business.
- You want to have clarity on your niche, ideal clients, uniqueness and what you have to have offer.
- You want to train your inner critic to become an ally in your business rather than the negative voice that constantly sabotages you and tells you that you are not unique, special or good enough to stand out in the busy crowd of online entrepreneurs.
- You want to know your uniqueness inside-out, feel capable and confident, and truly believe in yourself and what you have to offer your clients or customers.
- Your loved ones don’t get your big business dreams and you would like support from uplifting and like-minded people who do.
- You want to find a way to pursue your business dreams and feel more comfortable about being ‘seen’ without your fears holding you back (hello unnatural-totally-awkward-public-posting-and-self-promotion!).
- You want to get clients and start building social proof to see momentum grow in your business.
- You want to transition from your ‘day job’ to your business in the smoothest, fastest and most sustainable way.
- You want to find a balance between progressing your business plans, juggling other work and life balls, and taking care of yourself.
- You intuitively know that you want start an online business, but you’re not sure where to start or what to do next.
- You want to create a Give Back policy or thought-out mechanism for giving back, speaking up, or using your platform as a force for good.
Please note: If you are a Beautiful You Coaching Academy coach or trainee, I am a certified coach and my business coaching packages can therefore go toward your certification requirements.
Whilst launching my new business, I worked for the Australian Government, was a Mum to a new little boy, the daughter of a father who had recently been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, was studying a short business course and a life coaching course, was building a new home, and juggling a number of other personal and professional balls.
Life was busy. Despite this, I managed to have paying clients and quit my Australian Government job only a couple of months after launching my website. And that was just the beginning…
- Been awarded International Coach of the Year for the most outstanding certified coach with a thriving business, growing profile and leadership role in the coaching industry.
- Been named as one of the Best Sites for Solopreneurs, was a finalist for an AusMumpreneur Award, and was a semi-finalist in the Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
- Become certified as a B-Corporation – meaning that my business has been assessed against “rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency”, and demonstrated to be “using the power of business to alleviate poverty, address climate changes, and build strong local communities and great places to work.”
- Founded and hosted the popular Dream For Others® podcast featuring inspiring conversations with people who use their platform, passions and uniqueness to progress social change. Interviews have included multiple ARIA award winning musician Ben Lee, actress and musician Bethany Joy Lenz, barrister and refugee advocate Julian Burnside, Emmy-Award winning entrepreneur Natalie MacNeil, and film producer Komal Minhas.
- Been named the first Engaging Women Ambassador For Good to help spark change for women and children in crisis.
- Been featured in copious print, digital and radio media sources including ABC News, Cleo magazine, Inspired Coach magazine, The Coaching Institute, The Huffington Post, Leaders In Heels, Success Story, Tiny Buddha, Elephant Journal and Engaging Women.
- Featured on the cover of inspired COACH magazine as their International Coach of the Year.
- Drawn upon my background in psychology and health, as well as my life coaching qualification and current Masters of Human Rights, to coach over 70 big hearted and gifted women with glowing reviews and results.
- Interviewed a range of influential and inspiring people on my blog such as Janine Allis (founder of Boost and mentor on Channel 10’s Shark Tank), Martine Harte (journalist, tv presenter and digital strategist), Julie Parker (CEO of Beautiful You Coaching Academy), Connie Johnson (co-founder of Love Your Sister with actor brother Samuel Johnson), and many more.
- Created an award-nominated Freebies Library full of resources that helps readers create a purposeful life and business.
I believe that these results in my business, combined with my qualifications in coaching and psychology, and my talent for helping people discover and use their uniqueness – is a powerful cocktail of coaching arsenal to help you soar in your values-based and purposeful business too.
I know that our stories might be different, our dreams varied, but I believe that almost anything is possible when you believe in yourself and take inspired action toward your vision each day. I have witnessed this happen in my own business and in my clients’ businesses as well. I would love to witness it happen to you and your business too.
What is my new business coaching program?
This package includes:
- Pre-coaching intake questionnaire to get clear on what you want to get out of coaching
- 1 x 90 minute Skype session to dive deep into your desires, set goals, and create action steps
- 6 x 60 minute Skype sessions (every two weeks) to progress toward your goals and overcome any blocks or challenges that may have occurred between sessions
- Worksheets, journal prompts, and resources as required
- Email access to Naomi between sessions to send her your written work, seek her feedback, or ask any questions (as required)
Investment = $650 AUD per month, over three months (Note: Full upfront payments, as opposed to monthly payments, will be awarded a 5% discount off the total package).
Email Naomi at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com to enquire or book.
Note: I also invest in a KIVA Loan for every new client that signs up through this package. By us working together, you will also be helping Kiva borrowers create opportunities for themselves, their families and their communities.
I offer a complimentary Skype consultation where we can get to know each other, talk about your goals, and go through any questions you might have about me or the coaching process. This obligation-free chat includes :
- Pre-coaching questionnaire to get clear on what you potentially want to get out of coaching
- 1 x 30 minute Skype chat
Alternatively, email Naomi at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com.
If you are an existing or previous client of mine, please contact me at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com for maintenance or renewal package options (including monthly, once-off sessions, or editing and website strategy email coaching packages).
Read more testimonials from happy clients here.