Today I feel privileged to introduce Deep Living and Intimacy Coach, Susana Frioni, to the blog to talk about love, sex and desire goals. I first came across Susana when she was interviewed as an expert as part of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy course. I loved what she had to say, and just knew that someday I’d have to share some of her wisdom here. If you’d like to hear more from Susana, tune in to her LOVE SEX DESIRE Podcast series on Fridays. She also runs amazing events, including Sacred Dance Parties that have people singing her praises from the rooftops after the experience.
What would be your top three tips for setting goals related to love, sex and desire?
- Always start with the celebrations. It’s so easy to get down on what’s not working or what we aren’t experiencing that we totally dismiss what is working and the progress that we’ve already made in our lives. So before you begin looking forward and making goals or plans, take a look back over the past 6-12months and celebrate the magic milestones, the turning points, the achievements, the things that bring you joy and all that you are grateful for.
- Tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Before we can make any real changes in our lives, we have to be willing to tell the truth about how we currently feel and what’s really happening for us. For some of us, we’ll need to take the rose coloured glasses off, while others of us will need to stop with the exaggerations and playing the blame game. Telling the truth is about keeping the focus on you and how you’re currently showing up in LOVE SEX DESIRE, rather than focusing on someone else’s behaviour. Telling the truth can create some discomfort for some people, and like the saying goes, the truth will set you free.
- Create a compelling future. Now that you’ve celebrated where you’ve come from and embraced the truth of where you are right now, it’s time to cast your eyes forward and create a compelling future. This involves getting clear on how you desire to feel and what you want to experience in the realm of LOVE SEX DESIRE. Do a brain dump of everything and anything that excites you, intrigues or moves you. Then choose a few that you’ll commit to for the next 6-12months.
What would be your top three tips for remaining motivated and inspired by your love, sex and desire goals, and continuing to be in action toward them?
- Make it a priority by committing to doing something everyday that contributes to what you want to experience. Keep these daily actions easy to do and be sure they are aligned with how you desire to feel.
- Get some one-on-one support such as a coach, a healer, a therapist or mentor. Having someone on your team who knows what you truly desire will be able to support, especially when challenges and doubts arise. Plus, they’ll be there to celebrate with you too which means double the fun!
- Surround yourself with inspiration. Create a pinterest board, a vision board, an altar or a playlist. Attend uplifting events that educate and inspire you. Connect with other people who are on a similar journey. Read other people’s LOVE SEX DESIRE stories. Read the books, listen to the podcasts, watch the movies, create your own playlist (you can check out some of my LSD one’s here on Spotify). Just do what you need to do to feel inspired.
Can you recommend any resources that might assist readers with setting inspiring love, sex and desire goals and remaining on track with them?
Tune into my LOVE SEX DESIRE Podcast series every Friday where I share inspiring interviews, life-changing resources and the best of what I’m living and learning.
Embodiment Teacher, Speaker & Deep Living + Intimacy Coach
Susana Frioni is an Embodiment Teacher, Speaker and Deep Living + Intimacy Coach helping women lead with soul in love, sex and life. She is also the host of LOVE SEX DESIRE, a weekly Podcast Series downloaded in over 80 countries. Explore her upcoming live events, online programs, private coaching and podcast series at SusanaFrioni.com.