Introducing Kylie Lowe
Kylie Lowe is a tenacious, energised short haired cancer survivor and thriver, the founder of successful social enterprise Joining Hands, a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, a mad surfer, psychology graduate and a Nia dancer. She is wildly passionate about social justice, youth homelessness, healing, health and wellbeing for all.
I couldn’t wait to chat to Kylie to learn more about the incredible work she is doing by providing access to health and wellbeing services to homeless and vulnerable young people, as well as a number of other programs and initiatives that she and her team have created under Joining Hands.
Learn about (and relevant time stamps):
- Who is Kylie Lowe (0.45)
- Natural therapies for the homeless (2.55)
- Joining Hands (3.50)
- Being a social enterprise (4.48)
- The main goals of Joining Hands (5.55)
- Give back ambassador programme (6.55)
- Impact Academy (8.54)
- Tips for starting a programme (10.48)
- Getting involved nationally (14.32)
- Giving back using your area of strength (16.05)
- Learning to look after yourself (21.18)
- Experiencing ill health (22.29)
- Being diagnosed with cancer (27.25)
- Gratitude for being on the earth (30.45)
- Finding balance after a draining experience (31.50)
- Sources of inspiration (34.02)
- How to help Joining Hands (37.41)
- Staying focused (40.20)
Links and Resources:
- Impact Academy website.
Connect with Kylie and Joining Hands:
- Check out the Joining Hands website.
- Join the GiveBack ambassador movement here.
- Connect with Kylie and Joining Hands on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Share this dream for others:
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Dream For Others podcast. In order for me to be able to keep creating this free resource for you, I’d absolutely love if you’d do the below if you enjoyed this episode.
- Share it on social media and/or with your friends.
- Join our Dream For Others Ambassadors community where socially conscious people are combining forces to make a difference.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Youtube in order to not miss any future episodes.