Below are some of the people, resources and things that I eeove and recommend – all that I have used personally myself or have heard good reviews from clients about. I will continue to update this page over time as I build new contacts and resources – or as I remember those that I’ve forgotten to include (sorry!). I hope you find this page helpful.
BUSINESS & COACHING
- I used Win Trademarks to trademark Dream For Others(R) – the process was so simple and easy. Highly recommended.
- I used Legal123* for my coaching services agreement, as well as my website/email terms and conditions. I personally purchased the Legal Package for Coaches and Mentors and haven’t looked back.
- I engaged Heather Pearce Campbell from Legal Website Warrior to review a partnership contract recently and she was incredible. If I ever need legal advice in the future, I’ll be flicking her an email and requesting a quote immediately.
Mailing list providers:
- I used and loved Mailchimp for a long time – it did everything I wanted for free for under 2000 subscribers. If you’re with Mailchimp, and need some help, Anne Clark is the person to contact – she even runs Mailchimp virtual workshops.
- I now use and love Ontraport* which is a CRM, not just a mailing list provider. It has made business so much easier and I know there is still so much I can do with it!
- I briefly used ConvertKit and although it wasn’t for me, the wonderful Elizabeth Goddard who helped me get it all up and running was incredible. If you’re looking for help withe ConvertKit, check her out.
- I use and love Satori* as my client booking system. It not only allows clients to book their sessions via my website, but to sign my contract, respond to questionnaires, automatically send invoices, receive payments, get testimonials, and more. Many friends tell me that Acuity is best, but I’ve been a Satori fan since Day 1 of my business.