My Beautiful You life coach story
I remember how excited but terrified I was when I first enrolled in the Beautiful You Coaching Academy. It was a big commitment – financially and in myself, my schedule, my intuition too.
At the time, I was working for the Australian Government and couldn’t decide between a career path in psychology, counselling, or academia. I never once thought I’d pursue a career as a life coach.
One morning whilst on maternity leave and researching course options, I stumbled across the pink Beautiful You life coach website. It was so different to anything I had ever seen before. It wasn’t dry or clinical. It had heart. Personality. Flair. It was unique. It made me feel how I wanted my future clients to feel.
My Government and academic biased brain said I was being silly and that nobody would take a ‘Beautiful You life coach’ seriously. My brain told me to “get the Master in Psychology, so that I could get some letters behind my name”.
But my heart had fallen in love. Something about the Beautiful You life coach course, and the people who created it, felt right. So I decided to take a risk. I would listen to my heart. A certified Beautiful You life coach I would become.
Fast forward to the end of the six month course… I had quit my Australian Government job. I had launched my beautiful website. I was blogging regularly and featuring on external websites and media. I had paying clients. I felt like I was living ‘on purpose’. And for the first time in a long time, I felt clear about how I could help others and do my bit to ‘change the world.’ Now, I have even won International Coach of the Year and was a finalist for Best Product / Podcast / Book of the Year for my Freebies Library (full of over 40 resources that aim to help you create a passion-fuelled and purposeful life) – and have featured on the cover of inspired COACH magazine as well as in their e-book for new coaches showcasing 7 coaches who built successful businesses in their first year..
What is the Beautiful You life coach course?
The Beautiful You Coaching Academy says that the course is for “people just like you – people who want to make a difference, see others grow and shine, work with people they love and feel connected to – and yes – create their own business and a life they love.”
The Academy was founded by certified coach and clinical counsellor Julie Parker. The comprehensive six month online course not only teaches you how to become a heart-centred and skilled life coach, but also how to build a life and business you love.
Read more about the Beautiful You life coach course and specific modules.
Why did I love the Beautiful You life coach course?
There are so many reasons why I loved the Beautiful You life coach course, but I will restrain myself and only share the below seven.
- I was taught how to coach clients and guide them through a life changing coaching series. This included being given a coaching foundation, ‘scripts’ and templates to help get started with clients from as early as Module 3.
- I was taught how to establish an online life coaching business. Module topics included: writing website content, social media, getting testimonials, list building, branding, and public speaking. This course content helped me ‘find my feet’ in business and build my confidence as a coach.
- I was given opportunities to practice coaching my peers in a way that felt ‘safe’ before leaping out into ‘real world’ coaching. As a result, I felt comfortable coaching ‘pro bono’ clients and even engaged my first paying clients before finishing the course.
- I met a beautiful community of like-minded women who continue to be a support and source of inspiration in my life and business.
- The Beautiful You team were incredible to deal with. The CEO Julie Parker is magnetic. Her energy and wisdom during coaching calls was uplifting. And I learnt upon meeting her in person that she gives one of the warmest hugs you’ll ever receive. Oh Julie Parker hugs, I miss you.
- I learnt so much about myself personally and professionally. I found clarity on what I wanted to do with my life and business. And I suddenly knew that my big crazy dreams were not only possible, but would become a reality.
- I was able to become a certified Beautiful You Life Coach and have my profile listed on the Beautiful You Coaching Academy website. The procurement of clients through this website traffic alone has led to me quickly recouping my financial investment in the course.
Read this old blog post for more insights into the impact that the Beautiful You life coach course has had on my life.
What do other Beautiful You life coach graduates say?
The below promotional videos capture my fellow classmates and I providing feedback on the course.
My Beautiful You life coach affiliate offer
I am such a huge fan of the Beautiful You Life Coach course, that when I was invited to become an affiliate, I gleefully gave a proud “yes”. Those who sign up through my link will receive:
- free entry into the next self-study round of Andréa Ranae’s Coaching As Activism10-week online program to help you integrate your coaching with a social justice lens (worth $340 USD);
- a copy of Natalie MacNeil’s The Conquer Kit and Conquer Your Year to help with your business planning (worth 45 USD); and
- a notebook from my Dream For Others notebooks range (worth $7 plus postage from Australia).
I also invest in a KIVA Loan every time someone signs up through my affiliate link so we can help Kiva borrowers create opportunities for themselves, their families and their communities.
***Please also note that you will not receive these bonuses until after the refund period has lapsed for the course.***
Sign up to become a Beautiful You life coach
If you want to enrol in the Beautiful You Life Coach course and receive my bonuses, please do so here or by clicking on one of the Learn More & Enrol Here images on this page.
It is important that the last link you click on before signing up to the course is mine. If it isn’t, the Beautiful You team will be unable to identify that you have enrolled through me, and you will miss out on my bonuses.
Any questions about the Beautiful You life coach course?
If you have any questions about the course or my affiliate offer, please email me at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com.