In 2015, I wrote a blog post about Marie Forleo’s B-School as a non-affiliate. This means that I was not paid to say nice things about B-School, but my experience with the course had impacted my life so much that I felt called to publicly share my experience, along with my fave affiliate packages for those who were interested in enrolling. You can read my 2015 non-affiliate post on B-School here.
This year, I am stoked to say that I am a 2017 B-School affiliate. To be upfront with you – this means that I can continue to be vocal about my praise for B-School, but will this time receive a commission if you choose to enrol in the course through the links on my page. It also means that I can create an awesome affiliate bonus package that will support you through the B-School experience should you decide to enrol through me.
So if you’re interested in starting (or amplifying) an online business, and need some support in doing so, this might be a post that you are interested in.
About Marie Forleo’s 2017 B-School
Marie Forleo’s B-School is an online business school for modern entrepreneurs. It’s an 8 week online training program that teaches you how to use your uniqueness to create an online business and establish a well marketed and profitable brand. You also get lifetime access to the course (which I personally take advantage of and redo the course each year to improve my business) and will be part of a supportive and resourceful Facebook group community. For the Aussies reading this page, we also have an Aussies B-School Facebook group community which is beyond amazing.
You can read more about B-School and the specific modules here. But continue on below to read about my experience with the course and view my free B-School affiliate bonus package should you enrol through this page.
Marie Forleo’s B-School was the catalyst for significant change in my life and work.
I was on maternity leave from the Australian Government and I knew that I had to use my time away from work to take a step toward creating a new future for myself. I loved the people I worked with and knew we were working on valuable initiatives – but I wanted something different. I wanted to have my own business where I could help people at a deep level. However, I had so many interests and ideas and no clue how to piece them all together or start a business with the little money I had available.
One day I was reading a post from Jessica Ainscough about Marie Forleo’s B-School and thought I would check it out. Something about the course felt right, despite it being so different to anything I had studied before (coming from an academic family where my father had a doctorate, and I had a Bachelor of Psychology with Honours and plans to pursue a Masters, as well as having worked 8 years in government).
I remember working out in my gym not long after watching some of Marie’s free training videos during the B-School launch period when an epiphany struck – I suddenly knew with absolute certainty that all of these ideas and passions of mine could and would become a reality. I didn’t know how, but I could feel in my bones that this was the first piece of the puzzle. I was so excited. I had a bounce in my step and a big grin on my face.
This was the first time that I followed my intuition over my head, and decided to enrol in the course. And oh my, I haven’t looked back.
B-School supported and guided me through building and launching my business and website, creating my free opt-in (which at the time was a wellness toolkit and has since evolved to an epic award-nominated Freebies Library full of resources that help big-hearted and socially conscious people create a purposeful life and business), finding and since graduating from the Beautiful You Coaching Academy, meeting and forming deep connections with many other beautiful online business owners, and forming a bond with many of my readers who signed up to my newsletter list. I am now booked out six months in advance, was awarded International Coach of the Year, am studying a Master of Human Rights, became an Engaging Women Ambassador For Good, founded and hosted the Dream For Others® podcast, and have featured in copious external media platforms (e.g., ABC News, Cleo magazine, Inspired Coach magazine, The Huffington Post, Tiny Buddha, Success Story, Fernwood Fitness etc).
All of this and more came to fruition from me following my intuition that day in 2014 when I decided to enrol it what my brain was telling me was a risky 8 week online course. Now I look back with a huge grin on my face, an open and grateful heart, and so much love for the course who started me on this epic journey.
My 2017 B-School Affiliate Package
If you sign up through B-School via this link, you will receive the following bonus package for FREE:
Unlimited email access and support throughout the course period to ask any questions or get my feedback as you work through the coursework.
Natalie MacNeil’s The Conquer Kit and Conquer Your Year workbooks which will help you create a business plan and implement it over the year ahead.
- A pre coaching questionnaire to help us prepare for and get the most out of our session.
- Any relevant worksheets or resources that I feel will help you get further clarity or progress your goals.
- Email access and support from me for two weeks following our coaching session.
2 hours of website strategy and content review consultation time where you can send me your website, copy, or resources for me to review and provide feedback on.
Note: I invest in a KIVA Loan for every client that signs up through me. By us working together, you’ll also be helping Kiva borrowers create opportunities for themselves, their families + their communities.
A special note for Beautiful You Coaching Academy coaches or trainees – I have an alternative bonus package option for you to consider that will go toward your certification. If you would like details concerning this alternative B-School bonus, please email me at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com.
Do you have specific questions about my experience with the course or this B-School affiliate package? I know that B-School is a BIG investment in a number of ways, and am here to provide you with any information that will help you make a decision either way.
Please email me at naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com and I will answer your questions honestly and openly. If I personally think the course isn’t right for you – I’ll tell you so and have only just told someone this today!
Important things to note:
- You need to click on this link or one of the pink buttons on this page to claim this bonus package. This is the only way that Marie’s team can track that you have signed up through me.
- If you have been browsing a number of affiliate pages and want to ensure there are no technical errors, it might be a good idea to clear your browser cache/cookies before clicking on this link to enrol. If I’m speaking another language to you right now – details on how to do this can be found here.
- Once you have enrolled using this link (oh my goodness, how exciting!) – send me an email along with your receipt to naomi(at)naomiarnold(dot)com. I will then pop your name on the list to ensure you receive your bonus package.
- You will receive instant access to me and my inbox as soon as the course begins. The books and website strategy and content review time will be available once the B-School refund period has lapsed and I have received confirmation that you are still enrolled in the course. The 90 minute coaching session will not be made available until after B-School has finished and subject to my waiting list.
- If you sign up through this link or those provided on this page, I will likely receive a commission. Essentially, this commission will pay me for the bonus package services that you will receive as part of this B-School affiliate package. As a proud B-School affiliate, and student who is still benefiting from it’s lessons each year, I am over-the-moon honoured to be telling people about it’s awesomeness. I would never ever indirectly or directly promote something that I didn’t believe in – and in fact, I have always been very vocal about my praise for B-School even before becoming an affiliate partner.
Interested in knowing what it’s like to work with me?
Below is a brief snapshot of testimonials from my clients – you can read more here.
And again, finally, here is the link to sign up to B-School though me and get my 2017 B-School Affiliate business coaching package.
Hope to see you in the course!
Let’s dream together,